The Montreal On Wheels bike shop offers all the services required for biking and in-line skating in the Montreal region.
Courses for biking and in-line skating
With our courses, learn to handle a bike or to master in-line skating.
- Schedule: Fridays through Sundays from 9 am until noon. * April to October
- Duration: 1-hour private course with instructor
- Reservations required
- Includes equipment: bicycle and helmet * in-line skates, helmet and a complete set of protective gear.
- Cost: 35$ plus taxes per participant
- Note: schedule subject to weather conditions
Running out of room? We offer you our "Winter Storage and Spring Tune-up" package at a price of 79$ plus taxes. Storage only, 59$ plus taxes.
Packing of bicycles
Montreal On Wheels offers a bike packing service for land-based shipping (freight * bus * train) and air transportation.
We offer our clients complete consultation services for biking itineraries in Montreal and its surrounding region. Examples of proposed destinations in order to ride a bike outside Montreal: Oka Park, the Chambly Fort, the Îles-de-Boucheville Park, etc.